e-Visa in Ukraine
Step 1. Register at the MFA web-platform
Step 2. Fill in application form online
Step 3. Upload copies of necessary documents:
- health insurance policy (30,000 euro coverage);
- proof of sufficient funds;
- document confirming the purpose of the visit (more information on e-Visa supporting documents per each category may be found at the Help section of the MFA e-Visa website).
Step 4. Pay the fee
- single entry e-Visa - 20 USA dollars
- double entry e-Visa – 30 USA dollars.
In the case of urgent procedure, the fee doubles.
The terms of e-Visa registration have changed -
All e-Visa applications are processed within urgent (1 working day) or non-urgent (3 working days) procedure.
Information support is also available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full text of the Guidelines on Issuing Electronic Visas (in Ukrainian).